Do you have many, or any, friends?
What kind of a ‘friend’ are you?
Take this friendship test and find out…
- Read the quote below.
- Think carefully about the quote, and how it applies to the way you handle friendship.
- Be honest – come on….there is no point in self-deception. Deceiving yourself is a ‘lonely prison’.
- Decide how you can improve.
- Take action. Today.
- Bear in mind that genuine success in life includes ‘being the right person’. Life is not all about you. In any case, most people you meet think life is about them.
- Being a good friend will help you feel better, make your life easier and improve your mental health, among other things.
“There are persons who cannot make friends. Who are they? Those who cannot be friends. It is not the want of understanding or good nature, of entertaining or useful qualities, that you complain of: on the contrary, they have probably many points of attraction; but they have one that neutralizes all these –they care nothing about you, and are neither the better nor worse for what you think of them. They manifest no joy at your approach; and when you leave them, it is with a feeling that they can do just as well without you. This is not sullenness, nor indifference, nor absence of mind; but they are intent solely on their own thoughts, and you are merely one of the subjects they exercise them upon. They live in society as in a solitude.”
Get to it!